Most Recent Projects
Restaurants - Boutique Hotels - Grocery Stores
Over the past few years Dining Vision assisted in the opening of Asian and Western restaurants, boutique hotels, grocery stores, convention centers and entertainment facilities in Hong Kong, Vietnam and Thailand.
Our most recent projects in Hong Kong:
- October 2021 to May 2022: (Watch Videos!): The Rink All Day Lounge Raf & Sons Prime Cut and Seafood European Touch The Mediterranean Market
- September 2022: target opening of Nominal, an innovative grocery concept store in Mid-Levels, Hong Kong; it will bring outstanding food & beverage products from Mediterranean and South American regions, quality to the table and great stories to tell.
- il Bel Paese and Pascucci Groups: in 2020 and 2021 seven restaurants and grocery stores successfully opened in Hong Kong Island (Bonham Road, Happy Valley, Caine Road, Queen‘s Road Central), Tsim Sha Tsui (Kowloon) and Discovery Bay (South Plaza).
- Havana Cigars & Fine Spirits opened in March 2021 in Discovery Bay.
- New opening in Kowloon by July 2022: Italian Gelato and iI Bel Paese Chicken. Pizza. Pasta.
The Hong Kong-based hospitality company has also continued its expansion with Lotus & Jasmine, in an effort to deliver sustainable hospitality in Vietnam and Thailand. These projects will be completed in December 2022, and represent exciting additions to the existing activities managed by sister companies Lotus & Jasmine and V. A. International, both operating in the regions.