Japanese Restaurant Design
Dining Vision offers interim management services to assist you in all aspects of restaurant management and improve operational efficiency. You can maximize profit without losing sight of the ultimate goal: making guests happy so they can return....again
An Interim Manager recommends a new approach, if requested, then implements changes and solutions whilst on assignment and performing routine Management tasks.
He/She delivers practical experience and skillset, working
with the existing Management to add value and bring new directions; works typically five days a week, 8-10 hours per day and blends with staff and guests. He/She performs usually for a pre-determined term (1-3-6-12 months)
- Restaurant Physical & Checkup: We work with you to develop an actionable plan with an implementation of immediate steps to grow and/or maintain your business.
- Restaurant Concept & Launch: From
concept development and execution through the opening and beyond.
- Crisis Management: We evaluate your under performing business and work with you on a path to recovery and repositioning.
- Managing turnarounds
- Taking charge of specific projects or launching a new product
- “Test-Drive” potential permanent candidates
- Post merger and acquisition management
- Bringing special knowledge on projects outside a company’s core competency
We offer reliable solutions in Southeast Asia, online or on site. You
are entitled to a FREE 30 minutes consultation. WhatsApp: +852 94742237
More info? Get In Touch!