Japanese Restaurant Design
Dining Vision offers interim management services to assist you in all aspects of restaurant management and improve your operational efficiency. We help clients maximize profit without losing sight of the ultimate goal: making guests happy so they can
return again and again!
If requested, your interim manager will recommend a new approach, then implement changes and solutions while on assignment performing routine management tasks at your business.
Our interim managers deliver practical
experience and robust skill sets, working with your existing management team to add value and bring new directions. The interim manager will typically work at your business five days a week for 8-10 hours per day for a pre-determined term of 1, 3, 6, or 12
months. All of our interim managers are experts at problem-solving, team-building, and blending in with both staff and guests.
- Restaurant Physical & Check-up: We work with you to develop
an actionable plan with immediate steps to grow and/or maintain your business.
- Restaurant Concept & Launch: We partner with you from concept development and execution, through the opening and beyond.
- Crisis Management: We
evaluate your under-performing business and work with you to reposition the business on a path to recovery.
Other Possible Tasks:
- Managing turnarounds
- Taking charge of specific projects or launching new
- “Test-Driving” potential permanent candidates
- Post-merger and acquisition management
- Bringing special knowledge to projects outside the company’s core competencies
Follow Dining Vision on Facebook Instagram Twitter LinkedIn
We offer reliable solutions in Southeast Asia, online or on site. You are entitled to a FREE 30 minutes consultation.
WhatsApp: +852 94742237
More info? Get In Touch!