Support CaroAnto Amelio, a non- profit organization in Rome
During a recent visit to family and friends in Italy, I had the pleasure to meet in Rome Dr. Carolina Amelio, Founder of CaroAnto Amelio, a non-profit organization born in 2014 to assist and support families of children with disabilities. So far Dr. Amelio’s work focused on these three main goals:
- Emotional empowerment of disabled children and teenagers
- Parents’ support aimed at addressing their commitment in helping their children to achieve autonomy and to strengthen their capacity regardless of limitations
- Support for siblings and their future lives.
Moving forward, the non-profit organization’s focus is to build a multi-function center:
- The CaroAnto Center: a rehabilitation center with traditional and cutting edge therapies able to address the emotional aspects of the person rather than only on the aspects of the disability
- The CaroAnto Residence: a living space for adults with sensory disabilities (blind, deaf or deaf and blind people) able to conduct an independent life. They will have the option to rent a room in single or double accommodations with a friend or a life companion; the goal is to lay the foundations for a future in full autonomy and having the security of a protected environment
- The CaroAnto Shop: a retail area dedicated to workshops and sale of objects handcrafted by the residents and to be sold to the public as a reward of their work
A small fee can help to make a dream come true!
Make a small donation to support this fantastic project and Dr. Carolina Amelio’s research for a continuous improvement in the lives of these children and their families!
If you cannot donate you can still make a difference by sharing with all your contacts and connections! Your help is valuable and it will be treasured forever!
For more information or PayPal donations please contact directly Dr. Carolina Amelio at email@example.com or (+39) 338 774 9043
Ready to donate? Please see below details:
CaroAnto Amelio Onlus
Account #: C.F. 977 969 10582
Bank: Banca Intesa Sanpaolo
IBAN: IT95 E030 6960 2111 0000 0002 115